After a long wait, episode two is finally here. Together with Arv, Wiga and Hydrozy, we discuss Lotro’s Big/Epic battles in depth, covering a wide range of points regarding big battles since its introduction in 2013 with the Helms Deep expansion.
Enjoy the show.
To download this episode for offline listening, click here.
- Guests introduction
- What we’ve been up to since the pilot episode
- Big/Epic battles overview
- Impressions & Reviews
- Are BB’s a success?
- Good story-telling mechanic?
- Which is our favorite, least favorite and why
- The new Update 17 Big/Epic Battles
- Our thoughts on how to improve the system
- Next episode hints and the talk show’s frequency
Thanks for listening, and thank you to my guests and friends for joining me on this episode.
If you’d like to share any feedback or have any questions for myself or the guests on the show, do leave a comment on this post, on the Youtube video or send an email to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.